Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008!

Well Thanksgiving is officially over for the King clan. We started last Saturday with my family, had Thanksgiving at the church on Sunday, and had Thanksgiving with Sean's family in Columbia on Thanksgiving Day. I had my annual Black Friday shopping adventure again this year. There were 7 of us total this year and it started with my sisters, Leighanna and Katrina, picking me up at 4:30am to head to Target. We got some awesome deals there and, as always, had a lot of fun. We met up with our mom, aunt, soon-to-be sister-in-law, EmmaLee, and family friend at 8:00 to head to Oak Park. We worked our way back to St Joe ending with, as tradition calls for, Target again, and headed home at 10:30. It was a lot of fun, and other than a few gift cards I am done with my Christmas shopping! Yeah! Now if I could only muster up the energy to put up my Christmas decorations this weekend I'd be set! I have posted some pictures of the Thanksgivings and a couple misc. I hope you enjoy!

A couple of random pictures of the boys at home.


*******Alexander****************** Christopher****
Making our portion of our 1st Thanksgiving dinner

Alex-Green Bean Cass******* Topher-Pie Crust******* Topher-Carmel Pecan Pumpkin Pie

Thanksgiving with The Darrs

Dinner Time!*************All 5 boys eating********Alex and PaPa*******

*****Sean and Mindi*******Alex w/ G.G. Darr***All 5 boys****


***All 5 boys with Papa*****The King Clan******
Thanksgiving with The Kings

***Collin and Alexander *****

**The boys in their sleeping bags**All 3 boys wrestling



Alex & Sean***********Alex and Mindi*****Sean with his sisters


Alexander*******Sean smoking the ham at 2:00am. Dedication!


Topher & Shannan*****Sean and Topher****Topher and Mindi

Mindi and Alex*******Alex and Sean********Alexander



Shannan and Collin**********Mindi*************Sean and Alex


****Mindi and Collin*****Christopher************Topher

No comments: