Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Niece or Nephew!!!!!

More exciting news around here!!!! My sister, Leighanna, and my brother-in-law, Matt, along with our nephew, Josh (3), are going to welcome a new member to their family in November! We found out last weekend that they are expecting a little one. We are so excited and cannot wait to welcome a new niece or nephew into our family. If this one is a boy this will be the 6th boy! If it's a girl it will be the 1st! We will be sooo excited either way and cannot wait! Leigh is feeling really good so far and Josh is very excited to be a big brother and thinks that he wants a brother.

On the King front...we will post pictures at some point. :) I do have pictures uploaded to facebook though (it is so much easier than on here)..so if your a facebook fanatic like me..then "friend" me and you can view pictures of our beautiful boys on there. But at some point I will update pictures here too. Until then though.....

Congratulations to the Cooper family!!! We can't wait to meet a new mini-Cooper! We love you guys!

No comments: